A country I'd like to visit: Greece

 

Hi everyone!. So, today I’m gonna talk about one of my biggest dreams. Greece is a country that caught my attention since I was a little girl, maybe for the history behind (which is what I like the most about it), the mytologhy and its culture (or maybe Hercules, the Disney movie, lol).  

I’ve always want to go there and visit different historic sites, like the Parthenon, the Cape Sounion (also known like the ancient greek temple of Poseidon), the Delphi or Metéora and obviously the whole cities of Athena and Santorini.




If I had a chance to live there, I’ll take it despite how hard the week languege is and other inconveniences, because from what I´ve been researching, that country is the cheaper in Europe when we talk about housing, the public transport and another important things. Also, I’ll be glad to see everyday that views.

Can you tell me in the comments what country would you like to visit?

Comentarios

  1. Hi Vanessa, what an interesting publication. The truth is that I had never thought about Greece, but I was surprised because it is a beautiful country (sorry but I have never seen the movie of Hercules lol)
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY SUMMER PLANS