THE BEST HOLIDAYS

Hi everyone! Today I´m gonna talk about the best vacation I ever had.

Last summer, I went to the south of Chile with my mom and my sister for a week, specifically we went to Malalhue, which is a village near to Panguipulli. It was the second time that I ever went to the South of Chile, because me and my family always go to Horcón (a fishing village located in the Valparaíso region) so, I was very excited to go somewhere else.

We visit to our family in Yungay when we were on our way, then when I was in Malalhue, with my cousins went to many lakes and saw beautiful landscapes. Also, when we were in Malalhue, with my sister and one of her friends who lives in Villarrica, climbed the Villarrica volcano, it was fun but kinda difficult because I had to raise it in my vans and I was slipping often.


   I felt very happy in that travel, but the only thing that I didn´t like it, was that I had a terrible stomachache and I couldn´t enjoy the last two days there. Anyway, I think that those were my best vacation and now all I want to do is go back.

Tell me what you did last summer in the comments! :).

Comentarios

  1. Hi Vane, I'm so glad you enjoyed your last vacation in the south, so you mention in this publication I would love to visit one day those places :)
    In my case, my last vacation was in Horcon with you and it was incredible.
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY SUMMER PLANS