My favorite movie

 It’s a little difficult for me choose one movie as my favorite.

When I was a kid, “Spirit” was for sure my fav, I saw it everyday. My family told me that for a christmas I got a plastic pony that could be inflated and I never used it until I first saw Spirit. Now, I am between two, “Forrest Gump” and “To the last man”, I like them because everytime I see those movies, I feel stuck on the story, with Forrest I laugh and cry at the same time, on the other hand, with “To the last man” I cry the entire movie. I think that the drama movies are my favorite kind and I like them because they caugh my attention more than other types.


The last movie I saw, was “Pride & Prejudice” and I saw it because my friend recommended it to me. To be honest I do not know if I would recommended it, because it didn´t make me feel any emotion and that makes me felt a little disappointed after seeing it. 

Comentarios

  1. Hello Vane, i really like Forrest Gump too, i think that it's such a great movie, one of mi favorites.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY SUMMER PLANS