MY FUTURE JOB

 Hi everyone.  Today I’m going to talk about my future job.

To be honest, even when I’m studying something very different, I’ve always want to become a history teacher. Don’t get me wrong, I’m in love with my college career, but I don´t know if I will work in that all my life.                                                                                                                                                                        

When I was in school, my language teacher told me that as a teacher you can see various realities and you can actively help in the daily lives of students and their families. That's why I think being a teacher in outlying areas is a formidable activity.

I think that probably I will have an indoor job and it doesn’t matter me, because I will keep constantly interacting with other people and learning from them.

Talking about the salary, I would like to have economic stability, something that gives me a good living. However, I believe that teachers don't get paid proportional to the workload they have and I see that in my family. I hope that changes someday.

Anyway, I imagine that it must be very hard but entertaining to be able to have that job.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vane, like you, I quite like the history. I don't think that being a history teacher is something difficult for you to achieve, I've seen that you like teaching quite a lot and I think you do it fantastic. I hope that someday you can fulfill that dream you have and without a doubt you will be the best teacher.
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY SUMMER PLANS