MY FAVORITE SERIES

When I think about series or TV shows, immediately comes to my mind "Friends".

Friends is a series about a group of friends living in New York and we see how their life are and what they become throughout seasons. I enjoy it so much because it always makes me laugh, I like how the characters interact and how different they are between them (my favorite is Chandler Bing). Also it is an easy series to see, I mean, it doesn't have a very dense story like others and I like that because when I got very tired of college, I could see Friends and enjoy it and that doesn´t happen to me when I saw series that had a certain mystery.



Frankly I like series with drama and comedy, so it wasn't a surprise for me to see Friends and make it my favorite, because it mixes both. Something similar happened to me with "Grey's Anatomy (that have more drama than comedy). I didn't think that I would like it, because I didn't find it meaningful to see so many seasons of a series of doctors, but then my girlfriend recommended it to me and I gave it a chance. Now I can't stop seeing it.

When I will finish Grey's Anatomy, I would see "The Office" or "Game of Thrones". I have always wanted to see them, but I have never done it.

Anyway, can you recommend something in the comments?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY SUMMER PLANS